– What is the secret of happy life? – asked the swallow once the badger.
– Never be anything other than what you are. – the badger replied.
The swallow thought about it so hard that he flew into a pole that made him dizzy and he could only fly after half an hour.
The badger learned something from this also. When later the fox asked him the same question, he replied so:
– Never be anything other than what you are. But do not think about it even for a minute, because you go like the swallow who flew into a pole.
– But I can’t fly. – said the fox.
– That’s right, – the badger said, – but you can also fall into a pit.
– Hmmm… – the fox said, trying not to think about the response of the badger.